Congratulations to our Project Management team! This October 2018 they will be headed to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil to present at the FIGO XXII RIO World Congress of Gynecology and Obstetrics. We are proud to announce that eight of our abstracts were accepted; seven oral presentations and one poster for the poster session on October 16, 2018.
The oral presentations will be on the following dates:
- October 15th, 2018
- INAS-SCORE – Cardiovascular Safety among users of combined oral contraceptives
- October 17th, 2018
- EURAS-IUD – Incidence of Perforation related-event in users of LNG-IUS and Copper-IUDs
- NORA – Events associated with Nexplanon insertion and removal
- October 18th, 2018
- VIPOS – Treatment of Endometriosis
- Meta-analysis – The risk of VTE, Age, Obesity and oral contraceptives
- SCORE – PI final results
- EURAS-IUD – PI final results
A special congratulation goes our Director of Epidemiology: Suzanne Reed who will be presenting results on ‘Events associated with Nexplanon insertion and removal’ and our Director of Project Management, Christine Hagemann who will be presenting the final results on ‘EURAS-IUD contraceptive effectiveness’, both oral presentations are in process for publication.
Please note that the FIGO XXII RIO World Congress of Gynecology and Obstetrics will run from 14-19th October 2018 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Please come and say hello if you also plan to attend.