Our RWE team unites strong medical knowledge and customized solutions to deliver advanced clinical research
The world of clinical research is changing rapidly, and we are adapting to it to answer health product and care questions optimally. To achieve this, ZEG Berlin relies on three pillars essential to the success of Real-World Evidence projects:
Standard approaches are no longer enough. Every research question is different, every study unique. Our mission is to answer your questions with customized solutions and employ the most advanced methods.
The focus has shifted from data collection to interpreting and translating Real-World Evidence. We assist you in identifying, analyzing, and evaluating sophisticated data sources to provide stakeholders with meaningful decision-support schemes.
Our team is highly experienced and internationally known for its high-level research.
50+ non-interventional, retrospective, secondary data studies in the last three years
40+ Publications and posters
Disease area focus:
- Oncology (e.g. Urothelial Cancer, Gastric Cancer, Prostate Cancer, MCL, CLL, NSCLC, Ovarian Cancer, RCC)
- Metabolic Diseases (T1DM, T2DM)
- Dermatology (Psoriasis, Prurigo Nodularis)
- Vaccination (HCV, FSME)
- Rare Diseases (Fabry Disease, Wilson disease, CAD)
- Inflammatory Diseases (SLE, PsA, RA)
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Allergy (Allergic asthma, Allergic rhinitis, CMPA)
- Respiratory Diseases (COPD, Asthma)
- Autoimmune Diseases (Crohn’s Disease, UC)
- Nephrology (CKD, Hyperkalemia)
- and many more
Find out more about our RWE Services
See our publication list RWE Publications