1. Heinemann L. Female hormone therapy. Multinational survey on desires, attitudes, and acceptability of different forms of hormone therapy. Unpublished research report. ZEG, Berlin 2002.
2. Heinemann, K, Rübig A, Strothmann A, Nahum GG, Heinemann LAJ. Prevalence and opinions of hormone therapy prior to the Women’s Health Initiative: A multinational Survey in four continents. J Women’s Health 2008;17:1-16.
3. Heinemann l. Analyses of subjective effects of hormone therapy. A long-term active surveillance study I Italy (EURAS-Italy). Unpublished research report. ZEG, Berlin 2007.
4. Heinemann LAJ, Potthoff P, Schneider HPG. International versions of the Menopause Rating Scale (MRS). Health and Quality of Life Outcomes 2003;1:28 (30 July 2003).
5. Rosen R, Brown C, Heiman J et al. The female Sexual Function Index (FSFI): A multidimensional self-report instrument for the assessment of female sexual function. J Sex Mar Ther 2000; 26:191-208.
6. Derogatis LR. The Derogates Interview for Sexual Functioning (DISF)/DISF-R): an introductory report. J Sex Mar Ther 1997;23:291-6.
7. Derogates LR, Burnett A, Heiman J, Leiblum S, Rosen R. Development and continuing validation of the Female Sexual Distress Scale (FSDS). Presented at the 4th Annual Female Sexual Function Forum, Boston, MA (October 29,2001).
8. Heinemann LAJ, Potthoff P, Heinemann K, Pauls A, Ahlers CJ, Saad F. Scale for Quality of Sexual Function (QSF) as an outcome measure for both genders? J Sexual Med 2005;2:82-95.