The Berlin Center for Epidemiology and Health Research (ZEG Berlin) is a private research institute specialized in Real-World Evidence and Post-Authorization Safety/ Efficacy studies. One of ZEG’s focus areas are secondary data, non-interventional studies and analyses.
ZEG’s RWE Secondary Data Team (Dres. Pignot & Schultze) has a proven track record and is internationally known for their advanced scientific studies and high-level RWE research. This specialized team is a trusted advisor to many of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies and is now looking for a motivated and talented Project Manager (f/m/d), with a passion for Real-World Evidence.
As a Project Manager for Real-World Evidence, you are responsible for conducting secondary data-based RWE projects from project setup through to reporting of results. You will be the main contact for all involved stakeholders. You will work across disciplines and with international teams ensuring the high quality and timely delivery of our services.
- Conducting Real-World Evidence studies with a focus on secondary data-based, non-interventional RWE methodologies, according to guidelines and relevant SOPs
- Ownership of project management tasks including planning project phases, budgets, timelines and quality management
- Stakeholder communication, including in-depth client consultations
- Preparation of study protocols/documents, statistical analysis plans and developing study designs
- Preparing study-related documents on secondary data-based RWE studies, (pharmaco-)epidemiological and economic studies, including publications, congress abstracts and posters
- Analyses in the areas of (pharmaco-)epidemiology, real world evidence and health outcomes plus data review, validation, and reporting
- Development of medical algorithms
- Assistance in the preparation of our offers
- Collaborating with KOLs
- Master’s Degree in Life Sciences, Medicine, Pharmacy, Epidemiology, Health Economics, Public Health with a specialization in Epidemiology, Statistics, Mathematics, or comparable background; PhD is a plus
- Ideally at least two years of industry or professional experience in Public Health, (Pharmaco-) Epidemiology, Health Outcomes Research or Real-World Evidence and at least five years of professional experience in the pharmaceutical industry or a medical research institute
- Experience in creating study protocols, reports, publications
- Expertise in descriptive and multivariate statistical analyzes (e.g., cox regression model, Propensity Score Matching), case number estimates as well as in conceptional consultation on study designs and analysis concepts
- Experience in dealing with secondary data from core healthcare sectors (e.g., German sickness funds claims data, U.S. claims & EMR/EHR datasets)
- Knowledge of the German Healthcare System and German claims data is desired
- Database, SAS and R knowledge an advantage
- Very good (written and spoken) knowledge of German and English
- A true Real-World Evidence job and career in a promising field within the pharmaceutical and life science industry
- Challenging work with potential for the development of own research portfolio
- Full-time position with flexible work environment (Munich/Berlin/Home-office), and yearly bonus
- Motivated working environment with flat hierarchies
- Employee development through training and qualification opportunities
- A friendly team who believes that we work best when given the opportunity to work when we want, and how we want – giving you the time to concentrate on your other passions and pursuits (be it hiking, skydiving or family).
We are looking forward to receiving your detailed application.
Please send your complete application documents by post or e-mail to
ZEG Berlin GmbH