The Center for Epidemiology and Health Research (ZEG Berlin) is a private research institute specialized in conducting post-authorization safety / efficacy studies. ZEG focus on the early identification and quantification of safety risks in the use of therapeutic, preventive or diagnostic drugs.
Are you interested in medical science?
You like to deal with statistical questions and their implementation?
Do you like programming and enjoy innovation?
You are a team player?
We need you!
Your statistical know-how, your programming experience and your team spirit!
We are looking for a full-time biostatistician (f/m/d) to complete our statistics team!
As a biostatistician at ZEG, you are responsible for planning and conducting statistical analyses from the project start-up, via statistical programming until reporting and publication of results. You are specialist contact person on statistical questions for our clients and for the project team(s). You contribute methodologically and apply advanced statistical techniques to real-world data to generate real-world evidence.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Development and review of statistical sections of study protocols, research reports and scientific publications
- Statistical consulting and sample size estimation
- Application of advanced statistical techniques
- Development of statistical analysis plans (SAPs)
- SAS programming and program validation, programming of TFLs
- Preparation and presentation of study results
- Minimum Education: MSc in Statistics or equivalent
- At least five years of professional experience in the pharmaceutical industry or a medical research institute
- Excellent knowledge of statistical principles and methodology
- Advanced programming skills (SAS)
- Experience in secondary data analytics is desired
- Ideally experience in preparing study protocols, study reports and publications
- Knowledge of CDISC standards (SDTM and ADaM) will be of advantage
- Self-motivated, ambitious, and results-oriented way of working
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability for independent and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- English: fluent in speaking and writing
- Challenging work with potential for the development of own research profile
- A full-time job (initially limited for 2 years) with flexible working hours and 12-months salary + bonus, home office is possible
- Motivated working environment with flat hierarchies
- International cooperation with customers and project partners
- Employee development through training and qualification opportunities
- Compatibility of family and career