Quality Manager (f/m/d)
The Berlin Center for Epidemiology and Health Research (ZEG Berlin) is an independent research organization at the forefront of pharmacoepidemiology research, specializing in the early detection and quantification of safety risks associated with the use of therapeutic, preventative or diagnostic drugs.
We are expanding our team and looking for a passionate Quality Manager to join us!
- Serving as Director’s support for:
- Audit Management (internal and external)
- CAPA Management
- Controlled Document Management, including Document Control
- Network access definition and archive processes
- And other Quality Management System activities
- Managing and executing quality management processes to ensure quality standards are maintained and compliant with regulatory requirements and other applicable regulations, e.g. current Good Practices (GxP)
- Conducting and attending regular quality meetings
- Supporting the overseeing of internal staff training on quality management activities in conjunction with the Chief of Staff
- Providing support regarding (study specific) quality management questions and tasks
- Degree in Life Sciences or other relevant discipline
- Preferably several years of quality operations experience in a regulated environment (pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device or other)
- Knowledge in working with Quality Management Systems, including GxP regulations, practices and trends pertaining to epidemiological and clinical studies
- Full working proficiency in English and German speaking and writing
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with a flexible and positive attitude
- Strong motivation and attention to detail, critical thinking ability
- Proficient computer knowledge and being confident in using the Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Effective and systematic communication and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate quality issues to non-quality staff in a clear and concise manner
- Challenging job with a diverse range of tasks in the highly dynamic healthcare sector,
- Interesting and independent position (part-time possibility), home-office and office-based (primary location Berlin),
- Compatibility of family and career with flexible working hours,
- Motivated working environment with flat hierarchies,
- Support and development of our employees through further training and qualification opportunities,
Are you interested in learning more about this position or
do you have further questions?
Then we absolutely should meet you soon!